Toroidal transformer TPN 280/8.5/2.5
Single-phase power transformer is designed for operation in electronic radio equipment, functioning of the AC circuit with frequency of 59 Hz and voltage of 220 V.
Transformer TPN 280/8.5/2.5 specifications
|Nominal power, VA||264|
|Voltage at nominal load, V||8.5/11.0|
|Nominal load current, A||25|
|Outer diameter, not more than, mm||122|
|Inner diameter, not more than, mm||25|
|Height, not more than, mm||51|
|Weight, not more than, kg||2.4|
|Idle running current, mA||40|
Delivery set consists of:
- transformers TPN 280/8.5/2.5;
- registration certificate.
Single-phase power transformers comply with customer specifications and are identified as operable.
- impacts and drops of transformers are not allowed during mounting and operation;
- all works with transformers must be performed only when voltage is switched off;
- flammable material must not be in close proximity to transformers in operation;
- in order to avoid overheating it is not recommended to mount transformers in tightly closed tanks of small size;
- all mounting and repair works with transformers can be performed only by qualified personnel, permitted for this work type;
- in order to avoid inadmissible overheating of transformers, not resistant to short circuit, primary and (or) secondary circuits must be protected by fuse elements or by other means.
Leave a comment