Toroidal transformer TPN 35/15À
Single-phase power transformer is designed for operation in electronic radio equipment, functioning of the AC circuit with frequency of 59 Hz and voltage of 220 V.
Transformer TPN 35/15A specifications
|Nominal power, VA||34.5|
|Voltage at nominal load, V||15|
|Nominal load current, A||2.3|
|Outer diameter, not more than, mm||76|
|Inner diameter, not more than, mm||30|
|Height, not more than, mm||40|
|Weight, not more than, kg||0.560|
|Idle running current, mA||15|
Delivery set consists of:
- transformers TPN 35/15;
- registration certificate.
Single-phase power transformers comply with customer specifications and are identified as operable.
- impacts and drops of transformers are not allowed during mounting and operation;
- all works with transformers must be performed only when voltage is switched off;
- flammable material must not be in close proximity to transformers in operation;
- in order to avoid overheating it is not recommended to mount transformers in tightly closed tanks of small size;
- all mounting and repair works with transformers can be performed only by qualified personnel, permitted for this work type;
- in order to avoid inadmissible overheating of transformers, not resistant to short circuit, primary and (or) secondary circuits must be protected by fuse elements or by other means.
Leave a comment